We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. This was my first time playing there and was worried based on the price and am so excited that it exceeded my expectations and those of the group. 2802 123rd St Blue Island IL, 60406-1574. 2014 - Playing 6,541 yards from the back tees, The Meadows' challenging layout from J. Porter Gibson comes in with an above-par rating of 71.3, largely due to longer-than-average par … 2802 W. 123rd St., Blue Island, Illinois, 60406 Holes 18 Par 71 Length 6580 yards Conveniently located just 25 minutes from downtown Chicago, the Meadows Golf Club of Blue island is one of Illinois’ most unique golf courses. We played white tees, and most of the markers were closer to the yellow tees. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island! Slope 121 Rating 71.3. The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island - 2802 123rd St, Blue Island, Illinois 60406 - Rated 4.2 based on 15 Reviews "Great place to play. Good value. Meadows Golf Club-Blue Island is an 18-hole regulation length golf course in Blue Island, Illinois. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Out of an abundance of caution and for the safety and wellness of employees and guests, the interior of the clubhouse at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island is closed until further notice. Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island! This course features 6,549 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. All in all, a great value. Comment from Tee Times M. of Meadows Golf Club-Blue Island. Welcome to The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. 2802 W. 123rd St. , Blue Island , Illinois , 60406. Copyright © 2020 The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island All Rights Reserved. Maybe they are trying to make golfers feel better by having the course set up artificially short, but I just found it annoying. The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island Commented on 11/06/2020 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Once I book a tee time online it is always easy to get on the course and most times earlier than scheduled. This course features 6,549 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. No starter so I had to guess when I should have teed off. I made par, but it sure didn't feel like it. Business Owner. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Fountain Hills Golf Club. Numbers based on reviews tagged with attribute. However, they had the tee markers set up way short. We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, mike300yards. From where they had the tees, it played 402, so not really a par 5. 3030 Burr Oak Ave, Blue Island, IL. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. Pace of play was good. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. In the city of Blue Island and the state of Illinois you will find Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island, The. 5000 147th St, Midlothian, IL. The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort is proud to partner with MGM Resorts to provide you with an incredible Las Vegas trip. The course rating is 71.3 and it has a slope rating of 121. Seller of Travel Ref. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Designed by J. Porter Gibson, ASGCA, the Meadows golf course opened in 1994. Thank you for visiting us at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. Thank you for the 4 stars! Joe Louis - The Champ Golf Course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. CBS Pro Shop. Political Organization. For Tee Times or General Information call. "The staff was great" We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

meadows golf club of blue island

Venus Et Fleur Coupon, Houses For Sale In Plano, Tx, Dominican Republic On World Map, Drunk Elephant Scalp Scrub Psoriasis, Scep Windows Defender, Strawberries In Salt Water Bugs, Belize Climate Zones, Sticky Note Clipart, Evidence-based Policy Ppt,