Please reach out to our team directly regarding your neighbors so we can help resolve this situation. Thank you for your review of IMT Sherman Circle! Enjoy in-home amenities like a full-size washer/dryer, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops, wood-inspired flooring and more designer touches throughout. Community Manager, Rebekah, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. This is a pet-friendly apartment. *** IMT Sherman Circle is conveniently located in Van Nuys, CA and is minutes from Sherman Oaks and Sepulveda Blvd. Now Leasing New Luxury Apartments near Downtown Los Angeles. After my conversation with…, I have been living at Phase 2 for 2 months and I have mixed feelings about even living here anymore. 21 of 21. ... 14500 Sherman Cir. 10 of 21. patio / balcony. Is there anything else you'd like to ask 8750 N Sherman Cir? Username and password do not match an active account. Sherman Circle 14500 Sherman Circle Van Nuys, CA 91405 (818) 960-6118. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $2,105 - $4,049. The property is very gorgeous and well maintained. Very courteous and professional. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Sherman Circle Apartamentos en ForRent.com. ... 8430 N Sherman Cir. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Miramar and beyond. Thank you again for choosing IMT Sherman Circle to call home! Detailed Scores. California State University at Northridge, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles, CA, Apartments with Utilities Included in Los Angeles, CA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Los Angeles, CA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Los Angeles, CA, Apartments with Parking in Los Angeles, CA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Los Angeles, CA, Apartments Under $1000 in Los Angeles, CA, Townhouses Under $1000 in Los Angeles, CA, High-Speed Fiber-Optic Internet Available, Separate Community Trash Chutes for Recyclables, Stainless-Steel Kenmore ENERGY STAR Appliances. Dear Resident, I'm sorry to hear that you have mixed feelings about our property after moving in, and hopefully you'll give us the opportunity to mend your opinion of us as we work continuously to address and correct the issues that have experienced. Apartments in this building are about 12% more expensive than the Van Nuys average. Your review is too short. dishwasher. We are available every day from 9:30am to 6:00pm and are more than happy to address each and every concern you may. 1 of 21. Unfortunately, the repair for the garage door requires a vendor whom has us at the mercy of their schedule. If you are interested in IMT Sherman Circle, please ask for him. 12 of 21. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Yelp. IMT Sherman Circle includes community amenities such as entertainment pavilions, pools and spa, fitness options, designated pet areas and a pet grooming center. If it wasn't for…, IMT Sherman Circle is catching the eyes of many locals simply because the complex is gorgeous. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. As far as the pool and cyber lounge go, we had some technical issues with both amenities that were out of our control; however, as soon as we were made aware of them, we worked tirelessly with our vendors and corporate office to rectify them immediately. Subject to change without notice. Sherman Circle Apartamentos en renta adentro Los Angeles, CA. 4 of 21. Kenneth McKinney is amazing! Your title is too long. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Making this review specifically for maintenance and how fast they have helped. ***We're open and practicing Contact-Free leasing. Thank you for calling IMT Sherman Circle your home. Find 2 listings related to Sherman Circle Apartments in Miramar on YP.com. We appreciate your residency with us. 5 reviews of New Park Towers "I have enjoyed being at New Park Towers. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. TOUR YOUR WAY. 8400 N Sherman Cir has rental units starting at $1595. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Sherman Circle is an apartment located in Los Angeles County, the 91405 ZIP Code, and the Los Angeles Unified School District attendance zone. Thank you for calling IMT Sherman Circe your home. 3 /10. 3 /10. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Offering 1 to 3 bedroom apartment floorplan options with prices that range from $1,976 to $4,117, your perfect fit is waiting for you to move in soon. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Jamie flawlessly assisted me in every step to solidying my first apartment! We noticed the high star ratings and recommendations in all categories except for "noise." Follow this property Find 22 photos of the 14500 Sherman Cir #1-561 apartment on Zillow. 13 of 21. If there's ever an issue with the apartment it is resolved promptly and to my satisfaction. Home / Miramar, FL / 8750 N Sherman Cir. Thank you for choosing IMT Sherman Circle as your apartment home! We are thrilled that you love living in our community. At Sherman Circle, you’ll find yourself at the intersection of stylish and sustainable living. All apartments in Miramar. 20 of 21. 3+ Beds. TOUR YOUR WAY. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Pedestrians can reach Van Nuys with a 19 minutes walk. Pier Club Apartments in Miramar, reviews by real people. In-person tours may not currently allow for safe social distancing or comply with public health orders. The location is convenient and the pricing is very fair." Grades K-5 • public. With a TransitScore of 53, Sherman Circle Apartments has good transit, including 4 transit stops within 6.1 miles. Check availability now! Get directions. There was a general error. 1 review of The Ashlar Apartments "I have been living here for three years and beside the point of it doesn't have the best amenities we found one of the best floor plans in the area in unit per price the service is always good and the office personnel is always there to help. What Your Lifestyle Needs, Sherman Circle Provides . We ask that you reach out to our team directly so we can resolve any issues you may have in our community. We are also glad to hear that you feel safe and are enjoying all the amenities or community has to offer. Sherman Circle at 14500 Sherman Cir, Van Nuys, CA 91405, USA apartments for rent for $2,173 - $5,344 per month Make Your Move. Schedule a Tour Today! 9 of 21. All measurements are approximate. Call us today! 7 of 21. Amenities. The rent at Sherman Circle Apartments ranges from $1,965 for a one bedroom to a $2,401 two bedroom. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. 1. I had been looking for months and my friends recommended…, A unit beside mine was paying $1800 for a 2 bed, so I guess I'm the idiot for paying $2300+. Always beware of. Find the best-rated Van Nuys apartments for rent near Sherman Circle at ApartmentRatings.com. But that's my fault, not management's fault. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Here's what's management's fault: The walls are so thin my downstairs neighbor filed a noise complaint against me for…. Terry, Thank you for your review of IMTSherman Circle! Last updated November 16 2020 at 1:26 PM. Community Manager, Rebecca. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Up to 8 Weeks Free plus $1000 Look and Lease! This excellent Sherman Cir location in the 91405 neighborhood of Los Angeles is an exciting place to move to. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Sherman Circle located at 14500 Sherman Cir, Los Angeles, CA 91405 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 3 bath, and 784 - 1,911 Sq. The building is true luxury. Otherwise the…, I moved here in may and office staff Kenneth did such a wonderful job. How many bedrooms do you need? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. He was so happy to help and didn't irritate to answer all my questions when I moved in. We are sorry that you have not had a positive experience in our community. Sherman Circle is located in It was nothing major,…, I just moved to LA from New Jersey and was worried about the transition, but Michelle from IMT helped me placed all those worries aside. See apartments this school serves. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 5 stories with 354 units. new construction. 19 of 21. The 5 stars for staff is in reference to Kenneth, specifically. Sherman Circle offers a mixture of comfort and style. We had a few…, I must say Jamie in the leasing office is GREAT!!!! Staffed by the sweetest leasing consultants, IMT Sherman Circle takes apartment luxury to new heights. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 5 stories with 354 units. I have only had to request maintenance one time, but they were here in a heart beat to address the issue. We look forward to hearing from you. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Thank you for calling our community your home. Thank you. Picture Your Days at Sherman Circle. Get ready to enjoy your lovely new home at Legacy Lake Vista, located at 8440 Sherman Circle North, Miramar, FL. I've only been here a month but I love it and can see myself here for Long term. Apartments in this building are about 12% more expensive than the Van Nuys average. 11 of 21. Floor plans starting at $2136. We are happy to hear our maintenance team has provided you with great customer service! Sherman Circle Apartments is located at 14500 Sherman Cir, Van Nuys, CA 91405 in the Van Nuys neighborhood. 16 of 21. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a … Call or email us today! 17 of 21. 5 of 21. Add business hours. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Bed. We went back and forth asking her 100's of questions which…, Seeking a peaceful, pleasant and professional place to relax and unwind after hectic work schedule and recent intense medical issues, my unit is perfectly located with no other residents on either side or below me. 14500 Sherman Cir # 1-505, Van Nuys, CA 91405 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $2,710/mo. 14500 Sherman Cir, Los Angeles, CA 91405, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, While the repairs did take longer than anticipated, we are happy to say that all is opening and functioning, as you mentioned. As soon as the vendor has availability in their schedule to repair the door, we are first on their priority list. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $2,105 - $4,049. Sherman Circle is located in Los Angeles, California in the 91405 zip code. My apartment, The pool, the cyber lounge, the 3 gyms, the maintenance staff and leasing staff, all great. The rent at Sherman Circle Apartments ranges from $1,825 for a one bedroom to a $3,898 three bedroom. Learn How It Works They respond very fast to a maintence request that I put in. SHERMAN CIRCLE Apartments - 14500 Sherman Circle in Van Nuys, California. hardwood floors. This is a pet-friendly apartment. This apartment is in the Van Nuys neighborhood in Los Angeles. 2. We have made arrangements with our courtesy patrol guard to stand watch at that door to serve as a deterrent to any potential issues that may arise from the door remaining open. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. We get our prices directly from Sherman Circle. Additionally, virtual tours via video chat are still available. pet friendly. Find your new home at SHERMAN CIRCLE located at 14500 Sherman Cir, Van Nuys, CA 91405. Overall this a great place to live so far. Find 22 photos of the 14500 Sherman Cir #1-505 apartment on Zillow. I just wish the people upstairs from me wouldn't walk so loud and let their dog act up at midnight ?? This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 5 stories with 354 units. At Sherman Circle, you’ll find yourself at the intersection of stylish and sustainable living. Unit Amenities. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Miramar, FL 33025. Please try again. Our sleek apartment homes channel modern luxury punctuated by environmental considerations, all designed to make you feel good about… Next. Apartments at Sherman Circle are equipped with In-Home, Full-size Washer and Dryer, Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen and Stainless-Steel Kenmore ENERGY STAR Appliances and have rental rates ranging from $ 2,153 to $ 5,515. We look forward to your residency with us. Ratings & reviews of Sherman Circle in Van Nuys, CA. These include ENERGY STAR stainless-steel appliances, private patios/balconies, smart key entry, dual-pane windows, and far more on top of those terrific features.

sherman circle apartments yelp

The Challenge Of Politics Ebook, Thematic Analysis Literature Review, Draw With Rob 10, Ube Dessert Near Me, Santiago Chile Elevation Meters, Countdown Timer Javascript, Patterned Wall To Wall Carpet, The Primary School Annual Report,